Our client is a European company operating globally and employs 300+ people at our locations in Denmark, Hong Kong, and the USA. They are currently looking for a software architect who will take part in the day-to-day operation including coding, as well as customers’ change request analysis and design. This role is to secure new features and projects are specified, estimated, and documented, so the team can implement them according to specification and design.
Type of Contract
The company offers the successful candidate a local contract + various benefits
About the company:
About the Job
- Analysis and high-level design of new features and projects.
- Collaborate with other architects and secure alignment across teams and organizations.
- Communicate with customers and sales to guide them to the best solutions.
- Recognize areas for improvement and drive the change.
- Help define guidelines, design rules, and procedures for the organization.
- Support and perform code reviews to ensure quality and functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and solve issues that arise.
The ideal candidate
- In-depth experience with C/C++ and embedded systems.
- Over 5 years of demonstrated experience developing Embedded Device projects.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Structured and able to manage tasks and projects independently with urgency.
- Work in close coordination with both Hong Kong and Denmark Software teams
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related experience.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!