Our client is the world leader in the design, construction and sale of motor yachts and pleasure crafts, under its various prestigious brands.
Test & Commisioning Specialist
Type of Contract
About the company:
About the Job
The candidate will report to the Asia Pacific After Sales and Service Supervisor and will liaise with him for each specific task below described:
Pre-delivery and delivery
- Technical assistance during loading and unloading operation of yachts;
- Yachts’ quality checks and performance testing after the off-loading of the yachts;
- Draft of the list of non-conformity after the boat inspection;
- Scouting planning and management of subcontractors involved in repair works;
- Spare parts supply and shipment;
- Oversight and follow-up of the repair lists;
- Yachts’ arrangement for delivery;
- Carry out the delivery procedure with dealer and customers;
- Technical support both to Owners and Captains & crew.
Warranty related activities
- Management of warranty claims after the delivery through-out Asia Pacific;
- Breakdown service – on-board diagnostics and repair;
- Organization, planning and oversight of warranty interventions, options’ installations and maintenance services;
- Technical management of yachts during events & boat shows;
- Warehouse management for Sales and Service;
- Marina management and oversight.
The ideal candidate
It is necessary the be able to work with:
- Electrical and Electronic systems;
- Hydraulic systems;
- Woodwork & Veneer knowledge;
- Engines & Generators;
- GRP, Gelcoat & Paint systems;
- Have experience in servicing and maintaining motor and sailing yachts;
- Deep knowledge of the HK nautical market;
- PC knowledge & MS Office;
- Fluent in English & Cantonese, knowledge of mandarin is an advantage;
- Sailing license grade 1 is an advantage.
The company offers the successful candidate a local contract and various benefits.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!