Type of Contract
Permanent (full time)
About the company:
About the Job
Ensuring all administration duties relating to the Aftersales & Service Department are delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Oversee document control. Co-ordination of technical information and specifications needed by the Aftersales Department. Provide administrative support to the Technical Team, from initial enquiry, through the processing of parts’ quotations, to order, procurement and completion. Liaising with other departments such as Finance, Commercial and Technical Support to ensure our customers receive great service each and every time. Manage the SAP operation in relation to purchase, quality records, warehouse management and warehouse operation.
The role also includes the administration of warranty claims and written reports.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Administration Support to the Aftersales & Service Department;
• Support to the Technical Team for Warranty Claims with suppliers;
• Communication with sub-contractors, suppliers and clients;
• Warehouse management;
• Project Administration & Tracking;
• Management and developement of documentation to support the field activities.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
• Minimum 3 years relevant administrative background;
• Have knowledge of the warehouse processes (SAP preferred)
• Ability to prioritize and plan the deadlines to achieve required targets;
• Positive approach to customer and clients;
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin;
• Being flexible & a good team player.
The company offers the successful candidate a local contract and various benefits.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!